A business event requires plenty of marketing for ensuring enormous audience participation, revenue generation and making the event successful for the client. Every event planner faces tremendous stress while promoting their client’s event since they need to employ effective marketing strategies to boost registrations and ticket sales in order to maximize the generated revenue.
Through this blog, we will familiarize you with some great marketing tips for organizing an event.
Best Marketing Tips for Organizing Event
We will now share some great marketing tips for organizing event in order to make the event successful:
- Social Media Promotions: Social media channels are one of the best platforms for marketing and promoting your event since it is used by millions of people across the globe. For successfully promoting your client’s event, you can consider using social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc for advertising the event and driving in registrations and sales for the event.
You must build official accounts on social media channels and exploit your links and connections for promoting your event. Use your personal contacts to promote the event to a wider range of audience and encourage them to invite their friends living in the region in which the event is occurring.
Join related groups and update the event’s handles with posts and videos regularly to drive in registrations for the event. Encourage your followers to like and share your events’ posts that will help you expand your event reach and drive in greater registrations for the event. Also, encourage your followers to invite their friends to the event. Upload captivating videos on a frequent basis on social media channels with short descriptions that will help to engage the audience and increase registrations.
Do not forget to mention your event’s registration link on your various social media handles and you must clearly specify the registration starting and ending dates along with contact details and ticket cancellation and refund policies.
You can consider uploading event videos featuring what all the event has to offer to its audience and try to keep the content exciting and fascinating enough to drive in the audience to the event.
- Newspaper Advertisement: Newspapers are another effective medium for promoting the event and increasing event registrations. This is because almost everyone reads the newspaper and displaying your event ad in all regional newspapers is an effective way of expanding the event reach and boosting sales. Get your event advertisement displayed in majority of local newspapers along with a catchy description specifying the event details, a fascinating image and contact details.
- Exhibitions at Shopping Malls: Shopping malls are definitely one of the best places to advertise your client’s upcoming event and boost registrations for the event. This is because thousands of people visit shopping malls each day and promoting your event at shopping malls is an excellent idea for expanding your event reach since it exposes your event to a wider range of audience.
You must try to make your shopping mall event promotion exciting and eye-catching by driving in event-related activities such as a music or possibly a dance performance for a music concert event. Explore interesting and captivating ways of grabbing the audience attention at the shopping mall exhibition and use them for increasing your event registrations.
- Paid Ads: Paid ads on social media channels is one of the best ways of expanding your audience reach and boosting registrations and sales for the event. You must consider using paid ads on different social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc for engaging a wider range of audience and boosting your event registrations and sales. Set up a paid campaigns on social media channels while wisely planning the budget and try to reflect ads much in advance to drive in the maximum audience to the event.
Further, it is important to optimize your social bidding strategy since people generally overpay easily or severely restrict the audience for the event with low bid ads. You must optimize your social bidding strategy in order to garner the maximum profit at the least budget.
- Banners and Posters: Banners and posters are another effective means for advertising the event and boosting registrations of the event. You must get banners designed featuring engaging and captivating content and display them at frequently visited locations around the city such as outside shopping malls, cafeterias, marketplaces, clubs, pubs, popular restaurants and hotels and other places encountering a heavy crowd. This is one of the effective and highly cost-effective ways of boosting registrations for your client’s event since it delivers best results with the least efforts.
- E-mail Marketing: E-mail marketing is definitely one of the best ways for reaching out to a larger range of audience and boosting registrations and sales for the event. Get a community database of the region where the event is being organized and use bulk e-mails for expanding the reach of the event. You must provide fascinating and intriguing content in the promotional e-mail along with registration starting and ending dates and a registration link to help your customers directly register for the event. This is one of the cost-effective and excellent ways of increasing registrations for the event.
Conclusion: We hope that this blog will familiarize you with some of the great marketing tips for organizing a successful event.